We’re proud to announce the winners of our Business Partner Awards for 2013. Our Partner of the Year programme recognises and rewards the leading business and developer partners that have shown the highest increase in sales revenues, and who continue to raise the benchmark in the software industry. They provide an important opportunity for us to recognise the fantastic work our partners are doing and to thank them for their support in achieving strong results.
At the awards held this week at a gala dinner ceremony at Madame Tussauds in London, Brendan Flattery, CEO of Sage UKI explained: “Our Business Partners are immensely important to us and our Business Partner Network has been a critical part of our growth for the last three decades. We’re pleased to say that Sage Business Partners have enjoyed a stellar year in 2013, powering considerable success in the UK and Ireland. We are extremely proud to present these awards to our Partners. They have exceeded customer needs and continued to deliver innovative solutions efficiently and effectively, which has been reflected in strong revenue in 2013. These companies are leading the way in their fields and we’re keen to continue to deliver success together in 2014.”
The following Business Partners took home the 18 awards on offer at the ceremony:
Business Partner Awards
- Top 200 seller by revenue – Datel
- Top 300 seller by revenue – Acuity
- Top Sage 50 Accounts seller by revenue – Advantage Services
- Top Sage 50 Payroll seller by revenue – Advantage Services
- Top Sage 200 online – Sapphire
- Top CRM seller – Datel
- Most % growth in FY13 Sage 200 – IT Accounts Support
- Most % growth in FY13 Sage 50 – Robin Gray Computer Consultants
Mid-Market Business Partner Awards
- Sage ERP X3 partner of the year – K3FDS
- Sage ERP 1000 partner of the year 2013 – Datel
- Sage CRM partner of year 2013 – K3FDS
- Sage Mid-Market Europe UKI partner of the Year 2013 – K3FDS
Irish Business Partner Awards
- Top seller by revenue – DB Computer Solutions TBC
- Top CRM seller – DB Computer Solutions
- Most % growth in FY13 – Sherwood Systems
- Custom solutions partner of the year – Eureka Solutions Ltd.
- ISV partner of the year – Draycir
- Sage Innovation Award – Tilted Software Ltd.
Ahead of the ceremony we held our annual conference with partners at the Jumeirah Carlton Towers where we shared the Sage Group vision, SMB strategy and future product strategy , as well as presenting our vision for how we hope to support and grow our partner ecosystem going forward. Motivational speaker Mark Gallagher – who has worked in Formula One for 30 years and spent the last 15 working as senior executive within the management of Jordan Grand Prix, Red Bull Racing and Cosworth – also gave a keynote speech. After awards were presented we celebrated in style with our partners and danced the night away!
We can’t wait to see what next year’s awards have in store… here’s to a strong 2014!